Athlone Town FC,
Athlone Town Stadium,
Athlone Town FC,
Athlone Town Stadium,
Secretary Email: email@example.com
First Team Sponsor: Top Oil
First Team Associate Sponsors: AIT & Makin Media Mobile
Academy Main Sponsor:
Match Day Programme: All Tangled Up in Blue and Black
Match Day Programme Sponsor:
Match Ball Sponsor:
Kit Supplier: Nike / Nitro Sports
Head Groundsman: John West
Events Manager: Garret McDermott
Head Steward: Bernard Larkin
Hospitality Manager: Declan Browne
Match Day Announcer: Tommy O’Neill
Programme Design & Print: Temple Printing
Club Photographer: Padraig Devaney
Club Doctor: Dr. Mick Brody
Ground Medical Officer: Dr. Mick Brody
First Aid: Order of Malta
Matchday Turnstyle Operators: Bríd McDermott
First Team Manager: Alan Mathews
First Team Assistant Manager: Barry O’Connor
First Team Coach: Karl Brauner
First Team Coach: Colin Fortune
Goalkeeping Coach: Chris Bennion
Under-19 Manager: Colin Fortune
Under-19 Assistant Manager: Mick Dolan
Under-17 Manager: John Stacey
Under-17 Assistant Manager: Padraig Dully
Under-17 Goalkeeping Coach: Darren Conway
Under-16 Manager: TBC
Under-16 Assistant Manager: TBC
Youth Development Officer: Michael O’Connor
Club Physio: Luke Gibbons
Kitman: Dylan O’Neill
2015 Athlone Town FC Committee
President: Tony Knight
Chairman: John Hayden
Secretary: David Dully
Treasurer: Joey Boland
Vice-President: Liam Gaffey
Vice-Chairman: Martin Collins
Assistant Secretary: Garret McDermott
Assistant Treasurer: Colm Melia
Media Officer: Chris Enright
Website Design: Dan Tiernan, Phil Newman
Club Administrator: David Dully
Licensing Officer: Chris Enright
Grounds Committee: James Croughan, Garret McDermott, Bernard Larkin, Tony Knight
Lotto Committee: Liam Gaffey
Finance Committee: Joey Boland, Liam Gaffey
Patron Scheme: Gerry McManus
Members Secretary: Brian McCormack
Event Controller: Garret McDermott
FAI/League Rep: John Croughan
Club Childrens Officer(s): David Dully
Safety Officer: David Dully
Ground Regulations - Please Read before Entering Stadium
- All persons entering the Stadium are admitted only subject to the following Ground Regulations and Rules / Regulations of the club.
- Entry to the stadium shall be deemed to constitute unqualified acceptance of all these Rules and Regulations.
- Fireworks, Smoke Canisters, Bottles, Glasses, Cans, Flags, Offensive Banners, Poles, Laser Pens, Flares or any similar articles or containers including anything that could be used as a weapon are not permitted within the stadium.
- Any person in possession of such article or container may be refused entry or ejected from the stadium.
- The consumption of intoxicating liquor is permitted only in authorised places and spectators are not permitted to bring alcohol into the stadium.
- The unauthorised climbing of floodlight pylons, stands, walls, or other buildings in the Stadium is forbidden.
- Under no circumstances is it permitted to throw any object onto the field of play.
- Unneccessary noise such as that from the use of radio sets and behaviour likely to cause confusion or nuisance of any kind – including foul and abusive language – is not permitted in the stadium.
- Under no circumstances is it permitted to enter the field of play at any time unless instructed by stadium staff.
- Any persons who fail to comply with the instructions from the stewards may be ejected from the stadium.
- The Ground management will not tolerate any form of Racial Abuse.
- The Ground Management reserves the right for servants or agents to remove from the ground any person who does not comply with Ground Regulations or whose presence in the ground could be reasonably be constructed as constituting a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to other spectators.
- The moving from one area of the Stadium to another without the permission of a steward, An Garda Siochana or an authorised agent of the club is strictly forbidden.
- Any person attempting to gain admission to – or being found within – a section of the ground designated for members only without the appropriate authorization may be ejected from the stadium.
- Only people specifically authorised in writing by the club are permitted to offer sale or distribute any newspaper, periodical or any article.
- Any person found damaging or defacing property of the club will be prosecuted.
- Persons are admitted to this ground subject to their acceptance of these ground rules of Athlone Town FC, the FAI and the Airtricity League. Entry to the ground shall constitute unqualified acceptance.
- In the event of a match being abandoned or postponed – any refund of the admission charge will be at the sole discretion of the club management. This is subject to a time limitation – the details of which are available from the club.
- Persons entering the ground are advised to retain their ticket stub as this may be required to be produced at a later date.
- Athlone Town FC, the FAI and the Airtricity League welcome every supporter irrespective of Race, Religion, Sexual Orientation, Age, Disability, Gender, Family Status, Martial Status or Membership in the Travelling Community. We reject and condemn any form of bigotry and discrimination in soccer at any level. We will not condone any objectionable behaviour on these grounds including hostility toward or abuse of individual players, other spectors or officials. Anyone engaging in such behaviour may gace ejection from the stadium and be subject to a complaint forwarded to An Garda Siochana.
- Persons entering this stadium may be subject to photo or video surveillance.